Most people know about papayas as a fruit but not many know about the amazing health benefits of Papaya Leaves. Papaya Leaves contain powerful healing compounds that are very important for great health and vitality... and for curing cancer and dengue fever.
It also contains lots of great nutrients such as B-Vitamins for vitality and enhanced mood, Vitamins A and C which are powerful antioxidants, calcium and Vitamin D which are important for strong bones, Vitamin E which is important for sexual and cardiovascular health. Flavonoids that are powerful antioxidants that keep away cancer and cardiovascular disease, Tannins that boost the immune system and Betacarotene for immune enhancement and eye health.
15 Uses for Papaya Leaves
1. Indigestion-Heartburn - Papaya Leaves are great for getting rid of invading bacteria that cause upset stomach problems because they contain karpain which kills bacteria. And it contains lots of papain, protease enzyme, and amylase enzyme which helps to break down proteins, carbs, and sooth the GI tract... and helps with acid reflux.
Papaya Leaves reduce inflammation of the stomach lining and heal gastric ulcers by killing H. pylori bacteria. And Papaya Leaf tea soothes away colon inflammation from IBS and other inflammatory bowel diseases.
2. Break Down Wheat Gluten - Papaya Leaves have the ability to break down wheat gluten making it easy to digest.
3. Cancer - Papaya Leaves is a powerful cure for cancer. It has a milky sap that is great for preventing and killing cancer cells because it contains acetogenin.
There are many studies including studies in Japan showing that Papaya Leaves are effective for curing cancer. And there are people who have cured their cancer by drinking Papaya Leaf Tea for extended periods of time.
The University of Florida did studies showing that Papaya Leaves contain agents that kill cancer, especially cervix, prostate, liver, breast, and lung cancer. The more concentrated the tea the better the results and there are no side effects of any kind. Most recommend taking 10 leaves, cutting them up and boiling them in 1/2 gallon water until it boils down to quart... then let it cool. The tea will keep in the fridge for 2 days in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid, drink as much as possible. Papaya Leaf tea enhances chemotherapy and helps with chemotherapy side effects.
4. Prostate Enlargement - Papaya Leaf tea can help with benign prostate enlargement and also help with rectal lesions problems associated with prostate enlargement.
5. Acne Remedy - If you have acne then take dried Papaya Leaves and putting them in a blender with just enough water to make a paste. Then take the paste and used it as a mask, let it dry, and then wash it off... it works great for acne!
6. Increase Platelet Count - Papaya Leaf Tea cures thrombocytopenia or low platelet counts which keep a person from clotting. There have been many studies showing that Papaya Leaf Tea can increase platelet counts in cases of vitamin deficiencies, chemotherapy, dengue fever and more.
7. Menstrual Pain - Take 6 Papaya Leaves and boil them in a liter of water for 15 minutes. Then add any kind of juice that you like... let cool and drink one large glass 3 times a day.
8. Laxative - Papaya Leaves made into a strong tea also work well as a good laxative... for those who suffer from constipation.
9. Dengue Fever - Papaya Leaves made into a tea lower fevers and helps with colds, flues, and even dengue fever... and some even call it a cure for dengue fever.
10. Skin Problems - Papaya leaves can help with fungal infections of the skin, warts, scars... and get rid of freckles.
11. Increase Appetite - Papaya Leaf tea increases appetite bringing vigor and vitality back to the body.
12. Cataracts - Papaya Leaf tea can prevent cataracts.
13. Emphysema - Papaya leaves contain lots of Vitamin D which prevents emphysema.
14. Immune Booster - Papaya Leaves contains lots of powerful antioxidants that boost your immune system and stave off cardiovascular disease, strokes, and cancer. Papaya Leaves create (Th1) a cytokines which boost the immune system and fights cancer.
15. Anti-Aging - Papaya Leaf also contains 50 or more different amino acids such as: threonine, glutamate acid, glycine, valine, leucine, phenylalanine, lysine, tritophan, cysteine, histidine, tyrosine, alanine, proline, aspartate, and more. Some of these agents are used in cosmetics for creating young healthy looking skin, and have been used as anti-aging compounds.